The Walker PTA condemns the hate-filled language and actions by individual(s) that occurred at Haven Middle School on Friday, May 13. This includes the hate crime of using three nooses outside of Haven and Kingsley schools to intimidate and threaten our Black children and community. We are saddened and sickened that students and staff had to witness these actions. Many of us can never understand the pain and fear these words and actions have caused to our Black community and we pledge to continue to support you and move our Walker community toward action and to speak up against racism. We stand in support of all D65 students and staff who were harmed by this behavior and call on our community to continue in their anti-racism education and action.
- Vision & Hearing Screening Make Up December 5, 2022
- Restaurant Night December 7, 2022
- Early Dismissal - school improvement December 7, 2022 at 12:00 pm – 3:45 pm
- Chess tournament at Walker December 10, 2022 at 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Bingo at Walker December 11, 2022 at 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm