- Picture Day retakes October 25, 2021
- FAN: “Who Gets In and Why: A Year Inside College Admissions” October 26, 2021 FAN Event with Jeff Selingo and Adam Harris, entitled “Who Gets In and Why: A Year Inside College Admissions”. See the attached flyer for participation details.
- Author visit with EPL Juana Martinez-Neal October 26, 2021 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85698593891#success District 65 families are invited to join our partner, Evanston Public Library, for a Zoom event on Tuesday, October 26 at 6:30pm for a conversation with award-winning author and illustrator Juana Martinez-Neal (author of “Alma and How She Got Her Name” and “Zonia’s Rain Forest”).
- D65 History Makers Series - Whitney Plantation Museum of Slavery October 27, 2021 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm https://district65.zoom.us/j/89247788574?pwd=SGl1ZGkxc2gvSXJzcDBYc0FJdERWdz09 Superintendent Dr. Devon Horton is inviting all District 65 families and staff to come together as a community as part of District 65’s History Makers Series! Guest speakers will share their own experiences, learnings, and teachings and how they relate to the continued implementation of our K-8 social studies curriculum framework. This framework is being…
- Registration closes for enrichment programs October 29, 2021
Monthly Archives: August 2018
Dear District 65 Families, Again this year, we are excited to include families in our SEED (Seeking Educational Equity & Diversity) seminars. The dates and times of these seminars as well as a full description of the course are available … Continue reading
Walker 4th / 5th grade co-ed football is being organized. We are looking for players and coaches for the upcoming season. Please see below documents for more information. Games are played on Saturdays from Sept 22 – Oct 27 at … Continue reading
Our Fall enrichment class schedule is out! Please check out our Before & After School Enrichment Activities page for the schedule, registration information, and class fliers.
No Lists + No Kits + No Store = No Hassle Please remember to order school supplies via the Walker Bulk Supply Program this year. In an effort to be more equitable and allow for our teachers to individually pick … Continue reading
Monday, August 27, 2018 at 9:15am Please join us right after drop-off on the first day of school in the lunchroom for some coffee and treats and an introduction to the PTA!
Hi Everyone! Here are the August meeting minutes. August 2018 PTA Minutes