- Picture Day retakes October 25, 2021
- FAN: “Who Gets In and Why: A Year Inside College Admissions” October 26, 2021 FAN Event with Jeff Selingo and Adam Harris, entitled “Who Gets In and Why: A Year Inside College Admissions”. See the attached flyer for participation details.
- Author visit with EPL Juana Martinez-Neal October 26, 2021 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85698593891#success District 65 families are invited to join our partner, Evanston Public Library, for a Zoom event on Tuesday, October 26 at 6:30pm for a conversation with award-winning author and illustrator Juana Martinez-Neal (author of “Alma and How She Got Her Name” and “Zonia’s Rain Forest”).
- D65 History Makers Series - Whitney Plantation Museum of Slavery October 27, 2021 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm https://district65.zoom.us/j/89247788574?pwd=SGl1ZGkxc2gvSXJzcDBYc0FJdERWdz09 Superintendent Dr. Devon Horton is inviting all District 65 families and staff to come together as a community as part of District 65’s History Makers Series! Guest speakers will share their own experiences, learnings, and teachings and how they relate to the continued implementation of our K-8 social studies curriculum framework. This framework is being…
- Registration closes for enrichment programs October 29, 2021
Monthly Archives: August 2017
Please do NOT wear Green (children are photographed with a green-screen background so parents can choose the color background should they choose to order their child’s school pictures after reviewing them.) Dear Parents, This year our school is sponsoring a … Continue reading
Monday August 28, 9:15am in the Walker lunchroom/multipurpose room Walker PTA is proud to host our annual First Day of school coffee. As soon as you’ve seen your little ones (or not so little ones) off to their new year, … Continue reading
“SOCCERFEST is Back! The Justin Wynn Fund SOCCERFEST returns after a 15-year break! The much anticipated soccer tournament is right around the corner on Sunday, September 3, 2017. SIGN UP EARLY TO ENSURE YOUR SPOT! Registration will close on 9/1 … Continue reading