- Remote Learning Day February 1, 2021
- Groundhog Day February 2, 2021
- Chat with the Principal February 4, 2021 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Zoom Find login information on posted PDF: https://walkerwolverinespta.com/2020/09/26/chat-with-the-principal-thursday-oct-1st-7pm/
- Super Bowl Sunday February 7, 2021
- Remote Learning Day February 8, 2021
Monthly Archives: May 2020
Click here for details on the D65 Parent/Caregiver Virtual Equity Learning Series being offered.
Has eLearning surpassed your capacity for eTeaching? During this challenging time of shelter-in-place, ETHS students heard there is a need for homework help, tutoring, and activities for D65 K-8 students. They’ve responded with providing free support for everything from quick eLearning questions … Continue reading
Click here for a Walker community update.
CITY, COMMUNITY PARTNERS LAUNCH THE EVANSTON CARE NETWORK EVANSTON, IL – The City of Evanston, in partnership with the Evanston Community Foundation, Evanston 311 and the Evanston Public Library, has launched the Evanston Care Network to better connect individuals seeking social service assistance and … Continue reading
Here is our staff directory for contact info: Staff Directory 2019-2020