- Picture Day retakes October 25, 2021
- FAN: “Who Gets In and Why: A Year Inside College Admissions” October 26, 2021 FAN Event with Jeff Selingo and Adam Harris, entitled “Who Gets In and Why: A Year Inside College Admissions”. See the attached flyer for participation details.
- Author visit with EPL Juana Martinez-Neal October 26, 2021 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85698593891#success District 65 families are invited to join our partner, Evanston Public Library, for a Zoom event on Tuesday, October 26 at 6:30pm for a conversation with award-winning author and illustrator Juana Martinez-Neal (author of “Alma and How She Got Her Name” and “Zonia’s Rain Forest”).
- D65 History Makers Series - Whitney Plantation Museum of Slavery October 27, 2021 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm https://district65.zoom.us/j/89247788574?pwd=SGl1ZGkxc2gvSXJzcDBYc0FJdERWdz09 Superintendent Dr. Devon Horton is inviting all District 65 families and staff to come together as a community as part of District 65’s History Makers Series! Guest speakers will share their own experiences, learnings, and teachings and how they relate to the continued implementation of our K-8 social studies curriculum framework. This framework is being…
- Registration closes for enrichment programs October 29, 2021
Monthly Archives: October 2018
Hi All! Sorry for the delay, but here are the minutes from our October meeting: October 2018 PTA Minutes
The Book Fair will be open on Tuesday from 4:00pm-8:00pm and on Wednesday from 4:00pm-6:30pm during Parent/Teacher conferences. It will be held in the main hallway in the front of the school by the office. Funds raised from the fair … Continue reading
Our next meeting is this Wednesday (the 10th @ 7pm) and we hope you can join us. We will be meeting at Walker in the cafeteria and childcare will be provided in the gym. Below is the agenda. October 2018 … Continue reading
Boltwood Evanston is hosting the 1st PTA Restaurant Fundraiser of the school year! Eat at Boltwood on Monday, October 8th and they will donate 10% of all sales (dine in or carry out) back to the Walker PTA! Boltwood Evanston … Continue reading
Walker is doing a coin drive to kick off our upcoming Scholastic Book Fair, starting Monday, October 1st, to provide new books to the teachers classrooms. Have your children bring in Pennies on Monday 10/1, Nickels on Tuesday 10/2, Dimes … Continue reading