- Registration for Fall Enrichments Opens August 26, 2019
- Dining Out for Walker: Oberweis/That Burger Joint August 26, 2019 Oberweis Ice Cream and Dairy Store, 4811 Dempster Street, Skokie, IL 60077, USA Dine at Oberweis or That Burger Joint on Aug 26 and support Walker at the same time! You MUST mention Walker when you place your order and 20% of proceeds will be donated back to Walker. This applies to both Oberweis and That Burger Joint. Available all day and is a great way to celebrate…
- First Day of School August 26, 2019 at 9:00 am – 3:35 pm
- PTA Back to School Coffee August 26, 2019 at 9:05 am – 10:00 am Walker Elementary School, 3601 Church St, Evanston, IL 60203, USA Come join us for some coffee and treats and find out more about the Walker PTA!
- District 65 Back to School Ice Cream Social August 29, 2019 at 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm Joseph E. Hill Education Center, 1500 Mcdaniel Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA Join us in celebrating the start of a new school year in District 65! Ice Cream Treats, Games, Arts & Crafts! All District 65 students and families are invited to attend. Ice cream treats are limited to one per person. Parking available in JEH and King Arts parking lots. In the case of inclement weather,…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Hi All! Here are the minutes from our August meeting: August 2019 PTA Meeting Minutes
Monday, August 26, 2018 at 9:05am Please join us right after drop-off on the first day of school in the lunchroom for some coffee and treats and an introduction to the PTA! We’ll have available volunteer sign-up sheets for room … Continue reading
Our Fall 2019 Enrichment Schedule is out! Please check out our Enrichment Page for more information: Before & After School Enrichment Activities
This month’s meeting is next Wednesday, the 21st @ 7pm, and we hope you can join us. We will present and vote on this year’s budget. We will be meeting at Walker in the cafeteria and childcare will be provided in … Continue reading
We will be meeting on August 21st instead of the 14th. The agenda will be posted closer to the date of the meeting.
At our June PTA meeting we voted to approve using the remaining Angel Fund balance to pay off all of Walker’s student lunch debt. However, since lunch debt rolls over from year to year, the total balance was a lot … Continue reading
Hi All! Here are the minutes from our June meeting: June 2019 PTA Meeting Minutes
We hope you all had a great school year! Over the summer we’ll continue to plan for 2019/2020. Our last monthly PTA meeting of this school year is on June 12th at 7pm at Walker (June 2019 PTA Meeting Agenda). … Continue reading