- PTA Meeting - Zoom June 15, 2023 at 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Walker Kindermixer June 29, 2023 at 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Timber Ridge Park, 3705 Davis St, Skokie, IL 60076, USA Join us for a casual meet and greet to get to know friends and families within our welcoming school community. Monday, May 15th, 3:45-4:30pm with Kindergarten teachers at Walker K-2 playground off Central Park Ave.Thursday, June 29th, 5:30-6:30pm at Timber Ridge park Saturday, August 12th, 10:00-11:00am at Timber Ridge park
- Walker Kindermixer August 12, 2023 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Timber Ridge Park, 3705 Davis St, Skokie, IL 60076, USA Join us for a casual meet and greet to get to know friends and familieswithin our welcoming school community.Monday, May 15th, 3:45-4:30pm with Kindergarten teachers at Walker K-2 playground off Central Park Ave.Thursday, June 29th, 5:30-6:30pm at Timber Ridge parkSaturday, August 12th, 10:00-11:00am at Timber Ridge park
- District 65 first day of school August 23, 2023
- Labor Day - no school September 4, 2023 at 9:00 am – 3:15 pm
Monthly Archives: May 2017
World of Walker 2017-2018 TShirt Design Entries – Give your feedback by 6:00pm Thursday June 1.
THANK YOU TO EACH OF OUR STUDENTS WHO SUBMITTED THEIR DESIGNS – All are below, and they are beautiful representations. Now is the time to let us know which of these designs you think belong on our WORLD OF WALKER … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Welcome to Ms. Ginger Lumpkin, new Principal at Walker
We are looking forward to welcoming Ms. Lumpkin who will be leading Walker as of July 1, 2017. The Walker School community will be excited to get to know her better. Keep an eye out for info on the summer … Continue reading
Posted in D65 Communications Leave a comment
Walker is excited to introduce our new school supply program for the 2017-2018 school year!
School Supply Program Info 2017 order form Click HERE to pay online
CONTEST: Your child can Design next year’s World of Walker T-Shirt!
Walker PTA is extending an invitation to enter the contest to design next year’s World of Walker t-shirt to all Walker students. It’s simple – just have them draw what the “World of Walker” means to them. Design entry forms … Continue reading