- Picture Day retakes October 25, 2021
- FAN: “Who Gets In and Why: A Year Inside College Admissions” October 26, 2021 FAN Event with Jeff Selingo and Adam Harris, entitled “Who Gets In and Why: A Year Inside College Admissions”. See the attached flyer for participation details.
- Author visit with EPL Juana Martinez-Neal October 26, 2021 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85698593891#success District 65 families are invited to join our partner, Evanston Public Library, for a Zoom event on Tuesday, October 26 at 6:30pm for a conversation with award-winning author and illustrator Juana Martinez-Neal (author of “Alma and How She Got Her Name” and “Zonia’s Rain Forest”).
- D65 History Makers Series - Whitney Plantation Museum of Slavery October 27, 2021 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm https://district65.zoom.us/j/89247788574?pwd=SGl1ZGkxc2gvSXJzcDBYc0FJdERWdz09 Superintendent Dr. Devon Horton is inviting all District 65 families and staff to come together as a community as part of District 65’s History Makers Series! Guest speakers will share their own experiences, learnings, and teachings and how they relate to the continued implementation of our K-8 social studies curriculum framework. This framework is being…
- Registration closes for enrichment programs October 29, 2021
Monthly Archives: November 2019
Doing some holiday shopping on Amazon? Log into smile.amazon.com (instead of amazon.com) and choose David E. Walker PTA as your charity. Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchases to our PTA! Want to make a donation directly to the … Continue reading
We are still taking orders for spirit wear items (some new and some previously sold designs)! All orders must now be placed by Friday, November 22nd. The PTA will email invoices to all customers and payment will be due by Nov. … Continue reading
Our minutes from the November meeting are posted: November 2019 PTA Meeting Minutes
This month’s meeting is tonight, Wednesday, the 13th @ 7pm, and we hope you can join us. We will be meeting at Walker in the cafeteria and childcare will be provided in the gym. Below is the agenda. November 2019 … Continue reading
We are taking orders for spirit wear items (some new and some previously sold designs)! All orders must be placed by Monday, November 18th. The PTA will email invoices to all customers starting on 11/19. If individual payments have not been … Continue reading
Check out what is offered this Winter session here: Before & After School Enrichment Activities