- Coffee with the Principal: Grades K - 2nd September 16, 2019 at 9:05 am – 9:35 am Parents from any grade can come.
- District 65 Green Teams meeting September 17, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Evanston Civic Center, Lighthouse Room 2402 Join the District 65 Green Teams for their kick-off meeting of the school year! Who should attend? Every concerned D65 parent, guardian & staff member who wants to champion sustainability efforts in our schools. When: Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 6:30 to 8pm Where: Evanston Civic Center, Lighthouse Room 2402
- Walker Open House September 19, 2019 at 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Walker Elementary School, 3601 Church St, Evanston, IL 60203, USA
- Coffee with the Principal: Grades 3rd - 5th September 20, 2019 at 9:05 am – 9:35 am Parents from any grade can come.
- PTA Equity Project Restaurant Week September 23, 2019 – September 27, 2019 During the week of September 23-27, have a delicious meal at any of these participating local restaurants and give back to the Evanston community. A portion of each dollar spent will go to the PTA Equity Project, a collaborative effort across the district to address disparities in PTA fundraising opportunities among schools. Please visit our…
Monthly Archives: September 2019
This month’s meeting is tonight, Wednesday, the 11th @ 7pm, and we hope you can join us. We will be meeting at Walker in the cafeteria and childcare will be provided in the gym. Below is the agenda. September 2019 … Continue reading
Walker offers three fabulous tutoring programs: Everybody Reads,Math is FUNdamental, and Kindergarten Literacy Partners. These programs support individuals and small groups of students to give their learning a needed boost. As a tutor, you will receive training and all the materials you’ll need … Continue reading
Get ready for big smiles! All students will be photographed individually. No payment is required on picture day. Approximately two weeks after picture day, a proof will be sent home with your student. The proof will include package information as … Continue reading