- Walker PTA Meeting December 12, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Walker Elementary, 3601 Church St, Evanston, IL 60203, USA Please join us! The meeting will be in the Walker Cafeteria. Childcare will be provided in the gym.
- 7/8th grade Band, Orchestra, & Jazz Band Winter Concert December 12, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- No School - Winter Break December 24, 2018 – January 4, 2019
- Parent Coffee with Ms. Lumpkin December 28, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Walker Elementary School Come have coffee and talk with our Principal, Ms. Lumpkin.
- Students Return from Winter Break January 7, 2019
Monthly Archives: April 2018
Hello! My name is Miriam Diversiev and I am creating the slideshow for our 5th graders’ Farewell Event, held on May 31, 2018. I am looking for pictures of this school year only (August 28, 2017 – May 11, 2018). … Continue reading
Please join us in congratulating our new PTA Leadership voted in unanimously by our membership at the April meeting! While the outgoing executive committee (Stacey, Keith & John) will be helping to transition them, all inquiries should be directed to … Continue reading
Championing Equity in District 65 Dear Families, In District 65, our mission is to prepare each student to achieve academically, grow personally, and contribute positively to a global society. Despite our best efforts, academic outcomes of our students of color … Continue reading
A message from current Chute PTA Co-Presidents Kelliann and Rebekeh: Hello all! We are having our final PTA meeting to vote in the new executive board. It will be May 3, 2018 at 7pm in Chute’s library. A number of … Continue reading
PTA Officer Elections and prepping for a busy spring. We hope you will join us! Click HERE For location and agenda information
Here are the PDF versions of the above ordering instructions: Yearbook Flyer & Info How to Purchase Your Yearbook How to Create Personal Pages for your yearbook
Start your day with your favorite Walker students and a sweet morning treat. Mark your calendars and plan to drop by Walker the morning of April 27 before school starts for a little celebration of the special women in our … Continue reading