- Next Steps Application Session November 20, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Nichols Middle School, 800 Greenleaf St, Evanston, IL 60202, USA
- Evanston Women's Club Craft Fair November 24, 2019 at 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm We need your help! This year Walker is participating in the WCE Holiday craft Bazaar. We will be creating potpourri sachets to sell at the Bazaar on Sunday, November 24th from 11:30am - 4:00pm. The fundraisIng will benefit Walker School’s contribution to Northwestern’s Dance Marathon. This year, Northwestern University Dance Marathon’s (NUDM) primary beneficiary is…
- Vision & Hearing Re-Screening November 25, 2019
- Deadline to Register for Winter Enrichments November 25, 2019
- Enrichment Classes Fall Session Ends November 26, 2019
Monthly Archives: November 2018
Walker School PTA has an Amazon Smile account! When you make purchases on Amazon (using AmazonSmile.com), please remember us! Select David E Walker PTA as your charity, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to us. Your donations help … Continue reading
We’re having a movie night at Walker! Please come hang out and enjoy the movie Trolls and some popcorn with us. We’ll also be serving warm beverages for the adults in the cafeteria. We’ll be showing the movie in the … Continue reading
Take a day off from cooking and support Walker! Show the above flyer when you order from Blaze Pizza (4999 Old Orchard Shopping Center, Skokie) and 20% of proceeds from your purchase will go to our school.
Hi All! Here are the minutes from our November meeting: November 2018 PTA Minutes
Walker Crazy Hat Day Tomorrow (Nov. 20th)! Bring $1 and your wackiest hat! All proceeds will go to 5th grade outdoor education at Camp Timberlee. Give your dollar to your homeroom teacher.
Our next meeting is this Wednesday (the 14th @ 7pm) and we hope you can join us. We will be meeting at Walker in the cafeteria and childcare will be provided in the gym. Below is the agenda. November 2018 … Continue reading
It’s time to sign-up for winter enrichment classes! Registration deadline is Monday, November 26th. Check out the Enrichment Page for schedule, flyers, and more detailed instructions.
November Team GPS starts this Sunday, November 4th – register now: https://www.teamgps.org/programs/team-gps/ November featured sports: cross country and soccer. November discussion topic: bullying Each month girls learn two different sports and participate in discussions on topics that impact girls. Sign … Continue reading