- No School - MLK Day January 21, 2019
- Walker Kindergarten Open House January 22, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm Visit our attendance-area elementary schools and magnet schools to learn more about a day in the life of a kindergarten student in District 65! DAVID E. WALKER SCHOOL Kindergarten Information Night Auditorium, January 22, 2019, 6:30-7:45 1. Welcome and Introductions – Principal 2. Power Point Presentation – Kindergarten Team & Principal n3. PTA/Parents talk about…
- Parent Coffee with Ms. Lumpkin January 25, 2019 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Walker Elementary School Come have coffee and talk with our Principal, Ms. Lumpkin.
- PTA Winter Dance January 26, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Walker Gym Walker School’s Winter Family Dance Music & Moves provided by our talented Mr. Marcus Come out to dance & have a great time! Saturday, January 26th 6:00 - 8:00pm Walker School Gym $10 each child *$30 family maximum* Scholarships for Walker students available (contact Ms. Lumpkin)(Children must be accompanied by an adult. No charge for…
- Dental Clinic January 30, 2019
Monthly Archives: November 2018
Walker School PTA has an Amazon Smile account! When you make purchases on Amazon (using AmazonSmile.com), please remember us! Select David E Walker PTA as your charity, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to us. Your donations help … Continue reading
We’re having a movie night at Walker! Please come hang out and enjoy the movie Trolls and some popcorn with us. We’ll also be serving warm beverages for the adults in the cafeteria. We’ll be showing the movie in the … Continue reading
Take a day off from cooking and support Walker! Show the above flyer when you order from Blaze Pizza (4999 Old Orchard Shopping Center, Skokie) and 20% of proceeds from your purchase will go to our school.
Hi All! Here are the minutes from our November meeting: November 2018 PTA Minutes
Walker Crazy Hat Day Tomorrow (Nov. 20th)! Bring $1 and your wackiest hat! All proceeds will go to 5th grade outdoor education at Camp Timberlee. Give your dollar to your homeroom teacher.
Our next meeting is this Wednesday (the 14th @ 7pm) and we hope you can join us. We will be meeting at Walker in the cafeteria and childcare will be provided in the gym. Below is the agenda. November 2018 … Continue reading
It’s time to sign-up for winter enrichment classes! Registration deadline is Monday, November 26th. Check out the Enrichment Page for schedule, flyers, and more detailed instructions.
November Team GPS starts this Sunday, November 4th – register now: https://www.teamgps.org/programs/team-gps/ November featured sports: cross country and soccer. November discussion topic: bullying Each month girls learn two different sports and participate in discussions on topics that impact girls. Sign … Continue reading