- Coffee with the Principal: Grades K - 2nd September 16, 2019 at 9:05 am – 9:35 am Parents from any grade can come.
- District 65 Green Teams meeting September 17, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Evanston Civic Center, Lighthouse Room 2402 Join the District 65 Green Teams for their kick-off meeting of the school year! Who should attend? Every concerned D65 parent, guardian & staff member who wants to champion sustainability efforts in our schools. When: Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 6:30 to 8pm Where: Evanston Civic Center, Lighthouse Room 2402
- Walker Open House September 19, 2019 at 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Walker Elementary School, 3601 Church St, Evanston, IL 60203, USA
- Coffee with the Principal: Grades 3rd - 5th September 20, 2019 at 9:05 am – 9:35 am Parents from any grade can come.
- PTA Equity Project Restaurant Week September 23, 2019 – September 27, 2019 During the week of September 23-27, have a delicious meal at any of these participating local restaurants and give back to the Evanston community. A portion of each dollar spent will go to the PTA Equity Project, a collaborative effort across the district to address disparities in PTA fundraising opportunities among schools. Please visit our…
Monthly Archives: November 2018
Walker School PTA has an Amazon Smile account! When you make purchases on Amazon (using AmazonSmile.com), please remember us! Select David E Walker PTA as your charity, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to us. Your donations help … Continue reading
We’re having a movie night at Walker! Please come hang out and enjoy the movie Trolls and some popcorn with us. We’ll also be serving warm beverages for the adults in the cafeteria. We’ll be showing the movie in the … Continue reading
Take a day off from cooking and support Walker! Show the above flyer when you order from Blaze Pizza (4999 Old Orchard Shopping Center, Skokie) and 20% of proceeds from your purchase will go to our school.
Hi All! Here are the minutes from our November meeting: November 2018 PTA Minutes
Walker Crazy Hat Day Tomorrow (Nov. 20th)! Bring $1 and your wackiest hat! All proceeds will go to 5th grade outdoor education at Camp Timberlee. Give your dollar to your homeroom teacher.
Our next meeting is this Wednesday (the 14th @ 7pm) and we hope you can join us. We will be meeting at Walker in the cafeteria and childcare will be provided in the gym. Below is the agenda. November 2018 … Continue reading
It’s time to sign-up for winter enrichment classes! Registration deadline is Monday, November 26th. Check out the Enrichment Page for schedule, flyers, and more detailed instructions.
November Team GPS starts this Sunday, November 4th – register now: https://www.teamgps.org/programs/team-gps/ November featured sports: cross country and soccer. November discussion topic: bullying Each month girls learn two different sports and participate in discussions on topics that impact girls. Sign … Continue reading