- No School - MLK Day January 21, 2019
- Walker Kindergarten Open House January 22, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm Visit our attendance-area elementary schools and magnet schools to learn more about a day in the life of a kindergarten student in District 65! DAVID E. WALKER SCHOOL Kindergarten Information Night Auditorium, January 22, 2019, 6:30-7:45 1. Welcome and Introductions – Principal 2. Power Point Presentation – Kindergarten Team & Principal n3. PTA/Parents talk about…
- Parent Coffee with Ms. Lumpkin January 25, 2019 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Walker Elementary School Come have coffee and talk with our Principal, Ms. Lumpkin.
- PTA Winter Dance January 26, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Walker Gym Walker School’s Winter Family Dance Music & Moves provided by our talented Mr. Marcus Come out to dance & have a great time! Saturday, January 26th 6:00 - 8:00pm Walker School Gym $10 each child *$30 family maximum* Scholarships for Walker students available (contact Ms. Lumpkin)(Children must be accompanied by an adult. No charge for…
- Dental Clinic January 30, 2019
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Do you know someone who is interested in dance? Consider registering OR sending them our information for our Wildkit Winter Dance Workshop on Saturday, December 3rd here at ETHS! This workshop is for individuals who fall between Pre-K to 12th … Continue reading
SAVE THE DATE Join Superintendent Paul Goren to take a deeper dive into the District’s financial situation through analysis of previous budget balancing strategies and spending as well as potential options for addressing projected deficits through continued reductions or revenue … Continue reading
Our 2nd session of before & after school enrichment sessions will be starting on Monday November 29th! The schedule has also gone home in the e-folder from Ms. Dimarco. Don’t hesitate to email us with any questions, suggestions, or feedback … Continue reading
Grecian Kitchen will donate 15% back to Walker this coming Sunday & Monday, November 20 & 21 -just mention Walker when you order!
The School Board and District 65 Educator’s Council are continuing their negotiations to work towards a resolution. That said, in following procedure, the offerings from both sides are now accessible to the public for review here: https://www.illinois.gov/elrb/Pages/FinalOffers.aspx The posting was … Continue reading
From the PTA Council: Important meeting! Please make this a priority! And encourage your fellow parent leaders to attend. A Board Member will also be present to provide an update regarding DEC Negotiations and teacher contracts. Kristin & Miriam Family … Continue reading