- Coffee with the Principal: Grades K - 2nd September 16, 2019 at 9:05 am – 9:35 am Parents from any grade can come.
- District 65 Green Teams meeting September 17, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Evanston Civic Center, Lighthouse Room 2402 Join the District 65 Green Teams for their kick-off meeting of the school year! Who should attend? Every concerned D65 parent, guardian & staff member who wants to champion sustainability efforts in our schools. When: Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 6:30 to 8pm Where: Evanston Civic Center, Lighthouse Room 2402
- Walker Open House September 19, 2019 at 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Walker Elementary School, 3601 Church St, Evanston, IL 60203, USA
- Coffee with the Principal: Grades 3rd - 5th September 20, 2019 at 9:05 am – 9:35 am Parents from any grade can come.
- PTA Equity Project Restaurant Week September 23, 2019 – September 27, 2019 During the week of September 23-27, have a delicious meal at any of these participating local restaurants and give back to the Evanston community. A portion of each dollar spent will go to the PTA Equity Project, a collaborative effort across the district to address disparities in PTA fundraising opportunities among schools. Please visit our…
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Do you know someone who is interested in dance? Consider registering OR sending them our information for our Wildkit Winter Dance Workshop on Saturday, December 3rd here at ETHS! This workshop is for individuals who fall between Pre-K to 12th … Continue reading
SAVE THE DATE Join Superintendent Paul Goren to take a deeper dive into the District’s financial situation through analysis of previous budget balancing strategies and spending as well as potential options for addressing projected deficits through continued reductions or revenue … Continue reading
Our 2nd session of before & after school enrichment sessions will be starting on Monday November 29th! The schedule has also gone home in the e-folder from Ms. Dimarco. Don’t hesitate to email us with any questions, suggestions, or feedback … Continue reading
Grecian Kitchen will donate 15% back to Walker this coming Sunday & Monday, November 20 & 21 -just mention Walker when you order!
The School Board and District 65 Educator’s Council are continuing their negotiations to work towards a resolution. That said, in following procedure, the offerings from both sides are now accessible to the public for review here: https://www.illinois.gov/elrb/Pages/FinalOffers.aspx The posting was … Continue reading
From the PTA Council: Important meeting! Please make this a priority! And encourage your fellow parent leaders to attend. A Board Member will also be present to provide an update regarding DEC Negotiations and teacher contracts. Kristin & Miriam Family … Continue reading