- Remote Learning Day March 1, 2021
- PEP Restaurant Night: La Principal March 2, 2021 Please join PEP - for our first One Fund dining fundraiser, next Tuesday! Tuesday March 2nd La Principal 50% of all orders go back to our PTAs!
- End of 2nd Trimester March 5, 2021
- Winter Enrichments End March 5, 2021
- Chat with the Principal March 4, 2021 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Zoom Find login information on posted PDF: https://walkerwolverinespta.com/2020/09/26/chat-with-the-principal-thursday-oct-1st-7pm/
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Do you know someone who is interested in dance? Consider registering OR sending them our information for our Wildkit Winter Dance Workshop on Saturday, December 3rd here at ETHS! This workshop is for individuals who fall between Pre-K to 12th … Continue reading
SAVE THE DATE Join Superintendent Paul Goren to take a deeper dive into the District’s financial situation through analysis of previous budget balancing strategies and spending as well as potential options for addressing projected deficits through continued reductions or revenue … Continue reading
Our 2nd session of before & after school enrichment sessions will be starting on Monday November 29th! The schedule has also gone home in the e-folder from Ms. Dimarco. Don’t hesitate to email us with any questions, suggestions, or feedback … Continue reading
Grecian Kitchen will donate 15% back to Walker this coming Sunday & Monday, November 20 & 21 -just mention Walker when you order!
The School Board and District 65 Educator’s Council are continuing their negotiations to work towards a resolution. That said, in following procedure, the offerings from both sides are now accessible to the public for review here: https://www.illinois.gov/elrb/Pages/FinalOffers.aspx The posting was … Continue reading
From the PTA Council: Important meeting! Please make this a priority! And encourage your fellow parent leaders to attend. A Board Member will also be present to provide an update regarding DEC Negotiations and teacher contracts. Kristin & Miriam Family … Continue reading