- Next Steps Application Session November 20, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Nichols Middle School, 800 Greenleaf St, Evanston, IL 60202, USA
- Evanston Women's Club Craft Fair November 24, 2019 at 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm We need your help! This year Walker is participating in the WCE Holiday craft Bazaar. We will be creating potpourri sachets to sell at the Bazaar on Sunday, November 24th from 11:30am - 4:00pm. The fundraisIng will benefit Walker School’s contribution to Northwestern’s Dance Marathon. This year, Northwestern University Dance Marathon’s (NUDM) primary beneficiary is…
- Vision & Hearing Re-Screening November 25, 2019
- Deadline to Register for Winter Enrichments November 25, 2019
- Enrichment Classes Fall Session Ends November 26, 2019
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Hi All, For those of you with children currently in Mr. Marcus’ D.I.M.E. after school enrichment classes on Friday afternoons at Walker, he sent out a note with a slight change to the end time of class. Starting today – … Continue reading
Hello all, You can find the minutes from our last meeting here!
We are pleased to announce that Dr. Goren will be attending the PTA Council meeting tonight Tuesday, 9/20 at Walker. He will be sharing an overview of the coming year, including the challenges confronting D65 and the accomplishments that should … Continue reading
The City of Evanston is asking for your help to determine priorities and needs for parks, playgrounds and beaches by taking their brief survey, http://sgiz.mobi/s3/Evanston-Parks-Survey. Share your thoughts today!
Next weekend if you are looking for something fun to do with the family – check out these events!
We are in need of a chaperone for each of the Girls Play Sports After School Clinics scheduled at Walker. The chaperones that did it last year have not responded to our emails and so we are assuming that they … Continue reading
FIRST LEGO League Jr.* is designed to introduce STEM concepts to kids ages 6 to 10 while exciting them through a brand they know and love − LEGO®. Guided by volunteer coach/mentors, teams (up to 6 members, grades K-4) explore … Continue reading
We can’t wait to see you this Wednesday night, September 14, 7:00 pm at the Porter home (8943 Ewing, Evanston). The PTA Executive Board is looking forward to discussion of this year’s plans and goals, and getting input from our … Continue reading
Looking forward to seeing you tonight at Walker’s Open House! Schedule: 6:00-7:00 pm classroom visits 7:00-7:15 pm – Auditorium- Principal Friedman will talk a little about this year’s plans If you haven’t yet signed up for your Membership and/or still … Continue reading
Good morning and welcome back from a lovely Labor Day weekend. We are excited for our enrichment sessions to start this week. Please find below the updated schedule with room assignments for each class.