- Picture Day retakes October 25, 2021
- FAN: “Who Gets In and Why: A Year Inside College Admissions” October 26, 2021 FAN Event with Jeff Selingo and Adam Harris, entitled “Who Gets In and Why: A Year Inside College Admissions”. See the attached flyer for participation details.
- Author visit with EPL Juana Martinez-Neal October 26, 2021 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85698593891#success District 65 families are invited to join our partner, Evanston Public Library, for a Zoom event on Tuesday, October 26 at 6:30pm for a conversation with award-winning author and illustrator Juana Martinez-Neal (author of “Alma and How She Got Her Name” and “Zonia’s Rain Forest”).
- D65 History Makers Series - Whitney Plantation Museum of Slavery October 27, 2021 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm https://district65.zoom.us/j/89247788574?pwd=SGl1ZGkxc2gvSXJzcDBYc0FJdERWdz09 Superintendent Dr. Devon Horton is inviting all District 65 families and staff to come together as a community as part of District 65’s History Makers Series! Guest speakers will share their own experiences, learnings, and teachings and how they relate to the continued implementation of our K-8 social studies curriculum framework. This framework is being…
- Registration closes for enrichment programs October 29, 2021
Monthly Archives: May 2019
Grade Picnics (Lunch periods until 3pm) May 29 (Kindergarten & 1st Grade) May 30 (2nd & 3rd Grade) June 3 (4th & 5th Grade) 5th Grade Farewell: May 31st, 2:15-3:20 June 5th Last Day of School Awards Assembly: Grades K-3rd, … Continue reading
Dear Parents, Just a reminder that the last week of before school/after school Enrichment activities is this week ending Friday, May 24. Chess Club has already ended for the year and Y.O.U. Also ended last week. Our PTA Enrichment Committee … Continue reading
Our school supplies program is open for the 2019/2020 year. No need for lists or going shopping. Go to our School Supplies page for more info.
Hi All! Here are the minutes from our May meeting: May 2019 PTA Meeting Minutes