Here are links to all 2022-2023 fliers from the community & district :
- Click here to view a video message on updates to District 65’s COVID protocols.
- Black Son Rising: This is a FREE 5-week program at Robert Crown for 3rd to 7th grade boys. The program is run by concerned Evanston dads of black children. For more information see the flyer linked here.
- Are your 4th and 5th grade students interested in orchestra or band? Click the links for our program video (English & Spanish) and enrollment google form.
- Y.O.U. Provides great after school FREE programming for Walker students in 2nd-5th grade! Click here for more info.
- District 65 is looking for parents who want to participate in the District’s Superintendent Parent Advisory Group. Interested parents can apply by clicking here.
- My65: We are excited to share that My65, Foundation 65’s annual benefit event, is BACK. There’s no party like a My65 Party! Foundation 65’s annual benefit, My65 returns this October. The event is critical to our success, both as a significant source of fundraising revenue and as an opportunity to showcase District teachers, programs, and students who have benefitted from the support of a Foundation 65 grant. Join us at Palmhouse on Howard on October 6 from 7-10 pm. This will be a fun (and safe) way to reconnect as a community and celebrate public schools.
- Evanston Community Literacy Fest at ETHS: Saturday, September 17 @ 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, The first annual E-Town Community Lit Fest is an event for the entire Evanston community to connect over literacy. Free YA and kids’ books will be provided, as well as food, raffle prizes, and fun activities. There will also be a DJ. Come join us for this fun event and celebrate literacy! Location: Tennis Court A (Church and Dodge), Parking: Lot 3A or Lot 1. Rain Location: North Cafeteria – Please use Entrance 1, Rain Parking: Lot 1
- Walk-In SHIELD Testing will Begin on September 27: Click here for more info
- D65 Caregiver Council for Disability Inclusion Meeting Monday, October 3, 2022: Everyone is welcome to attend! Zoom Meeting Link. Spanish interpretation will be available. Click here for more info