- Picture Day retakes October 25, 2021
- FAN: “Who Gets In and Why: A Year Inside College Admissions” October 26, 2021 FAN Event with Jeff Selingo and Adam Harris, entitled “Who Gets In and Why: A Year Inside College Admissions”. See the attached flyer for participation details.
- Author visit with EPL Juana Martinez-Neal October 26, 2021 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85698593891#success District 65 families are invited to join our partner, Evanston Public Library, for a Zoom event on Tuesday, October 26 at 6:30pm for a conversation with award-winning author and illustrator Juana Martinez-Neal (author of “Alma and How She Got Her Name” and “Zonia’s Rain Forest”).
- D65 History Makers Series - Whitney Plantation Museum of Slavery October 27, 2021 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm https://district65.zoom.us/j/89247788574?pwd=SGl1ZGkxc2gvSXJzcDBYc0FJdERWdz09 Superintendent Dr. Devon Horton is inviting all District 65 families and staff to come together as a community as part of District 65’s History Makers Series! Guest speakers will share their own experiences, learnings, and teachings and how they relate to the continued implementation of our K-8 social studies curriculum framework. This framework is being…
- Registration closes for enrichment programs October 29, 2021
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Registration is open for the GPS Basketball Tournament on January 4th at 9:00am! This tournament will begin with a skills segment to ensure the proper fundamentals are taught. Girls will register as individuals and then teams will be assembled to … Continue reading
Dear District 65 Families, Last fall, we notified our families about federal guidelines that prohibited the District from using its automated notification system to send non-emergency phone calls and text messages without prior written consent. In response to concerns raised … Continue reading
MakerKids over Winter Break! Register starting 12/5 Winter Break is a great time of year for kids to learn to create, not just consume, to work with their hands and have fun together in a multi-age setting. Sign up your … Continue reading