- Walker PTA Meeting November 14, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Walker Elementary, 3601 Church St, Evanston, IL 60203, USA Please join us! The meeting will be in the Walker Cafeteria. Childcare will be provided in the gym.
- No School - Thanksgiving Break November 21, 2018 – November 23, 2018
- Vision & Hearing Re-screening November 26, 2018
- District 65 Next Steps Series November 29, 2018 For more information: https://walkerwolverinespta.com/2018/09/25/district-65-next-steps-series/
- Enrichment Classes Fall Session Ends November 30, 2018
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Dear Walker families, Thank you so much for coming to our in-school Book Fair! We enjoyed seeing so many of you during the fair and on Special Friends Day. We know Parent-Teacher conferences always keep families busy, and appreciate the … Continue reading
ESCCA is available to all K-8th grade children of Evanston/Skokie District 65 schools. Last school year, ESCCA served over 700 children (14% of which were refugee or homeless). We are on track to serve the same number (or more!) children this year. … Continue reading
Please see below – If you have cold-weather items to donate, please bring them to Walker for ESCCA!
An Important Message from the Board President and Superintendent Dear District 65 Staff, Families, and Community: We have both lived in Evanston for many years having moved here with our families to enjoy everything Evanston has to offer, including outstanding … Continue reading
An Important Message from the Board President and Superintendent Dear District 65 Staff, Families, and Community Members: We know that many of you are interested in the progress we are making in negotiating a contract with our teachers. We began … Continue reading
From Ms. Hertel: Walker Families, Perspectives: A Shared Author Experience, is a program funded by Foundation 65 that brings children’s authors to District 65 schools. The Perspectives program allows District 65 students and families to view issues from multiple perspectives, … Continue reading
YOU’RE INVITED! DISTRICT 65 COMMUNITY CAFÉ SERIES HOSTED BY SUPERINTENDENT PAUL GOREN Connect with Superintendent Paul Goren over coffee and conversation as part of District 65’s Community Café series for the 2016-2017 school year! No set agenda or presentations – … Continue reading