- No School - MLK Day January 21, 2019
- Walker Kindergarten Open House January 22, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm Visit our attendance-area elementary schools and magnet schools to learn more about a day in the life of a kindergarten student in District 65! DAVID E. WALKER SCHOOL Kindergarten Information Night Auditorium, January 22, 2019, 6:30-7:45 1. Welcome and Introductions – Principal 2. Power Point Presentation – Kindergarten Team & Principal n3. PTA/Parents talk about…
- Parent Coffee with Ms. Lumpkin January 25, 2019 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Walker Elementary School Come have coffee and talk with our Principal, Ms. Lumpkin.
- PTA Winter Dance January 26, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Walker Gym Walker School’s Winter Family Dance Music & Moves provided by our talented Mr. Marcus Come out to dance & have a great time! Saturday, January 26th 6:00 - 8:00pm Walker School Gym $10 each child *$30 family maximum* Scholarships for Walker students available (contact Ms. Lumpkin)(Children must be accompanied by an adult. No charge for…
- Dental Clinic January 30, 2019
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Dear Walker families, Thank you so much for coming to our in-school Book Fair! We enjoyed seeing so many of you during the fair and on Special Friends Day. We know Parent-Teacher conferences always keep families busy, and appreciate the … Continue reading
ESCCA is available to all K-8th grade children of Evanston/Skokie District 65 schools. Last school year, ESCCA served over 700 children (14% of which were refugee or homeless). We are on track to serve the same number (or more!) children this year. … Continue reading
Please see below – If you have cold-weather items to donate, please bring them to Walker for ESCCA!
An Important Message from the Board President and Superintendent Dear District 65 Staff, Families, and Community: We have both lived in Evanston for many years having moved here with our families to enjoy everything Evanston has to offer, including outstanding … Continue reading
An Important Message from the Board President and Superintendent Dear District 65 Staff, Families, and Community Members: We know that many of you are interested in the progress we are making in negotiating a contract with our teachers. We began … Continue reading
From Ms. Hertel: Walker Families, Perspectives: A Shared Author Experience, is a program funded by Foundation 65 that brings children’s authors to District 65 schools. The Perspectives program allows District 65 students and families to view issues from multiple perspectives, … Continue reading
YOU’RE INVITED! DISTRICT 65 COMMUNITY CAFÉ SERIES HOSTED BY SUPERINTENDENT PAUL GOREN Connect with Superintendent Paul Goren over coffee and conversation as part of District 65’s Community Café series for the 2016-2017 school year! No set agenda or presentations – … Continue reading