- Coffee with the Principal: Grades K - 2nd September 16, 2019 at 9:05 am – 9:35 am Parents from any grade can come.
- District 65 Green Teams meeting September 17, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Evanston Civic Center, Lighthouse Room 2402 Join the District 65 Green Teams for their kick-off meeting of the school year! Who should attend? Every concerned D65 parent, guardian & staff member who wants to champion sustainability efforts in our schools. When: Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 6:30 to 8pm Where: Evanston Civic Center, Lighthouse Room 2402
- Walker Open House September 19, 2019 at 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Walker Elementary School, 3601 Church St, Evanston, IL 60203, USA
- Coffee with the Principal: Grades 3rd - 5th September 20, 2019 at 9:05 am – 9:35 am Parents from any grade can come.
- PTA Equity Project Restaurant Week September 23, 2019 – September 27, 2019 During the week of September 23-27, have a delicious meal at any of these participating local restaurants and give back to the Evanston community. A portion of each dollar spent will go to the PTA Equity Project, a collaborative effort across the district to address disparities in PTA fundraising opportunities among schools. Please visit our…
Category Archives: Community
November Team GPS starts this Sunday, November 4th – register now: https://www.teamgps.org/programs/team-gps/ November featured sports: cross country and soccer. November discussion topic: bullying Each month girls learn two different sports and participate in discussions on topics that impact girls. Sign … Continue reading
Are you deeply concerned about and looking to change the academic and discipline racial disparities we have right here in District 65? Join us as co-author Dr. John Diamond kicks-off an education and action series framed around his book “Despite … Continue reading
Walker 4th / 5th grade co-ed football is being organized. We are looking for players and coaches for the upcoming season. Please see below documents for more information. Games are played on Saturdays from Sept 22 – Oct 27 at … Continue reading
Hello! My name is Miriam Diversiev and I am creating the slideshow for our 5th graders’ Farewell Event, held on May 31, 2018. I am looking for pictures of this school year only (August 28, 2017 – May 11, 2018). … Continue reading
Please join us in congratulating our new PTA Leadership voted in unanimously by our membership at the April meeting! While the outgoing executive committee (Stacey, Keith & John) will be helping to transition them, all inquiries should be directed to … Continue reading
A message from current Chute PTA Co-Presidents Kelliann and Rebekeh: Hello all! We are having our final PTA meeting to vote in the new executive board. It will be May 3, 2018 at 7pm in Chute’s library. A number of … Continue reading
PTA Officer Elections and prepping for a busy spring. We hope you will join us! Click HERE For location and agenda information
Download the donation form here!