- Picture Day retakes October 25, 2021
- FAN: “Who Gets In and Why: A Year Inside College Admissions” October 26, 2021 FAN Event with Jeff Selingo and Adam Harris, entitled “Who Gets In and Why: A Year Inside College Admissions”. See the attached flyer for participation details.
- Author visit with EPL Juana Martinez-Neal October 26, 2021 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85698593891#success District 65 families are invited to join our partner, Evanston Public Library, for a Zoom event on Tuesday, October 26 at 6:30pm for a conversation with award-winning author and illustrator Juana Martinez-Neal (author of “Alma and How She Got Her Name” and “Zonia’s Rain Forest”).
- D65 History Makers Series - Whitney Plantation Museum of Slavery October 27, 2021 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm https://district65.zoom.us/j/89247788574?pwd=SGl1ZGkxc2gvSXJzcDBYc0FJdERWdz09 Superintendent Dr. Devon Horton is inviting all District 65 families and staff to come together as a community as part of District 65’s History Makers Series! Guest speakers will share their own experiences, learnings, and teachings and how they relate to the continued implementation of our K-8 social studies curriculum framework. This framework is being…
- Registration closes for enrichment programs October 29, 2021
Category Archives: Community
November Team GPS starts this Sunday, November 4th – register now: https://www.teamgps.org/programs/team-gps/ November featured sports: cross country and soccer. November discussion topic: bullying Each month girls learn two different sports and participate in discussions on topics that impact girls. Sign … Continue reading
Are you deeply concerned about and looking to change the academic and discipline racial disparities we have right here in District 65? Join us as co-author Dr. John Diamond kicks-off an education and action series framed around his book “Despite … Continue reading
Walker 4th / 5th grade co-ed football is being organized. We are looking for players and coaches for the upcoming season. Please see below documents for more information. Games are played on Saturdays from Sept 22 – Oct 27 at … Continue reading
Hello! My name is Miriam Diversiev and I am creating the slideshow for our 5th graders’ Farewell Event, held on May 31, 2018. I am looking for pictures of this school year only (August 28, 2017 – May 11, 2018). … Continue reading
Please join us in congratulating our new PTA Leadership voted in unanimously by our membership at the April meeting! While the outgoing executive committee (Stacey, Keith & John) will be helping to transition them, all inquiries should be directed to … Continue reading
A message from current Chute PTA Co-Presidents Kelliann and Rebekeh: Hello all! We are having our final PTA meeting to vote in the new executive board. It will be May 3, 2018 at 7pm in Chute’s library. A number of … Continue reading
PTA Officer Elections and prepping for a busy spring. We hope you will join us! Click HERE For location and agenda information
Download the donation form here!