- Coffee with the Principal: Grades K - 2nd September 16, 2019 at 9:05 am – 9:35 am Parents from any grade can come.
- District 65 Green Teams meeting September 17, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Evanston Civic Center, Lighthouse Room 2402 Join the District 65 Green Teams for their kick-off meeting of the school year! Who should attend? Every concerned D65 parent, guardian & staff member who wants to champion sustainability efforts in our schools. When: Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 6:30 to 8pm Where: Evanston Civic Center, Lighthouse Room 2402
- Walker Open House September 19, 2019 at 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Walker Elementary School, 3601 Church St, Evanston, IL 60203, USA
- Coffee with the Principal: Grades 3rd - 5th September 20, 2019 at 9:05 am – 9:35 am Parents from any grade can come.
- PTA Equity Project Restaurant Week September 23, 2019 – September 27, 2019 During the week of September 23-27, have a delicious meal at any of these participating local restaurants and give back to the Evanston community. A portion of each dollar spent will go to the PTA Equity Project, a collaborative effort across the district to address disparities in PTA fundraising opportunities among schools. Please visit our…
Category Archives: D65 Communications
Dear District 65 Families, Again this year, we are excited to include families in our SEED (Seeking Educational Equity & Diversity) seminars. The dates and times of these seminars as well as a full description of the course are available … Continue reading
Championing Equity in District 65 Dear Families, In District 65, our mission is to prepare each student to achieve academically, grow personally, and contribute positively to a global society. Despite our best efforts, academic outcomes of our students of color … Continue reading
School Calendar Updates Dear District 65 Families, I would like to take this opportunity to share a couple of updates as it relates to the current school calendar and the calendar for the 2018-2019 school year. 2017-2018 School Calendar As … Continue reading
February 21, 2018 Dear Walker Families, As you know, testing was completed last November for lead contamination in water in all D65 elementary and magnet schools according to recent Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) regulations. Results were shared in … Continue reading
The My 65 Benefit will take place on January 26, 2018 at Smylie Brothers Brewing Co. Stay tuned for more information! Interested in sponsoring the event? Learn more >>> Register to attend the My 65 2018 Benefit! $85 – … Continue reading