Dear Walker families,
Thank you so much for coming to our in-school Book Fair! We enjoyed seeing so many of you during the fair and on Special Friends Day. We know Parent-Teacher conferences always keep families busy, and appreciate the time you took to shop with us to support Walker. With your help, we were able to donate $50 worth of books to each of our classrooms and our library at Walker. This is incredible, and our staff members were all so thankful for the generosity you provided. We could not have done it without you!
We also wanted to share that we will be continuing to host the fair online now through November 10th. If we were sold out of a book your child hoped to get or if you weren’t able to make the in-school fair, please check it out.
You can visit it at: http://onlinebookfairs.scholastic.com/default.aspx?f=3636419
The Online Fair:
- Includes an expanded selection of books for all ages—from preschoolers to adults
- Offers FREE shipping to our school on all orders
- Allows you to shop by reading level, grade, and price
- Provides a chance for you and your child to create and send wish lists to friends and family so they can shop at our school’s Book Fair
- Is open for an extended time, giving you more days to shop
All purchases at our online fair benefit Walker School, so feel free to share the link with those who may be interested or looking to get an early start on holiday gift shopping.
Thank you again for your support, and for continuing to encourage a love of reading in our children.