- Coffee with the Principal: Grades K - 2nd September 16, 2019 at 9:05 am – 9:35 am Parents from any grade can come.
- District 65 Green Teams meeting September 17, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Evanston Civic Center, Lighthouse Room 2402 Join the District 65 Green Teams for their kick-off meeting of the school year! Who should attend? Every concerned D65 parent, guardian & staff member who wants to champion sustainability efforts in our schools. When: Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 6:30 to 8pm Where: Evanston Civic Center, Lighthouse Room 2402
- Walker Open House September 19, 2019 at 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Walker Elementary School, 3601 Church St, Evanston, IL 60203, USA
- Coffee with the Principal: Grades 3rd - 5th September 20, 2019 at 9:05 am – 9:35 am Parents from any grade can come.
- PTA Equity Project Restaurant Week September 23, 2019 – September 27, 2019 During the week of September 23-27, have a delicious meal at any of these participating local restaurants and give back to the Evanston community. A portion of each dollar spent will go to the PTA Equity Project, a collaborative effort across the district to address disparities in PTA fundraising opportunities among schools. Please visit our…
Category Archives: Volunteer Needs
A message from current Chute PTA Co-Presidents Kelliann and Rebekeh: Hello all! We are having our final PTA meeting to vote in the new executive board. It will be May 3, 2018 at 7pm in Chute’s library. A number of … Continue reading
PTA Officer Elections and prepping for a busy spring. We hope you will join us! Click HERE For location and agenda information
SAVE TIME AND PRE-PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TODAY! http://walkerpta.corecommerce.com/winter-dance/ We can’t wait to see you there! 🙂
Step right up and mark your calendars its time for WalkerFest 2017! Come and join the carnival for food, fun & games on Saturday Nov. 4 from 11:00am – 2:00pm! Try your hand at our famous Cake Walk, jump in … Continue reading
We’re getting excited for Scholastic Bookfair! Coin Drive Next week 10/9-10/13, Book Fair 10/17 & 10/18
Book Fair Coin-A-Day Challenge Volunteers Needed!! – Click HERE to check out the specifics & to sign up for a shift. This is a huge undertaking and we need all the volunteer hands we can get! Setup: evening of Friday … Continue reading
Miss this month’s PTA meeting? Catch up by checking out the notes here: https://walkerwolverinespta.com/about-us/meeting-notes/
Parents must complete both the Liability Waiver and Code of Conduct Form along with $30 payment cash or Check made to Evanston Recreation Department (NOT Walker). Both forms are available here for download. Please email Al Bonney if you have … Continue reading
ESCCA is available to all K-8th grade children of Evanston/Skokie District 65 schools. Last school year, ESCCA served over 700 children (14% of which were refugee or homeless). We are on track to serve the same number (or more!) children this year. … Continue reading
We are in need of a chaperone for each of the Girls Play Sports After School Clinics scheduled at Walker. The chaperones that did it last year have not responded to our emails and so we are assuming that they … Continue reading