- No School - Winter Break December 24, 2018 – January 4, 2019
- Parent Coffee with Ms. Lumpkin December 28, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Walker Elementary School Come have coffee and talk with our Principal, Ms. Lumpkin.
- Students Return from Winter Break January 7, 2019
- Girl Scout/Daisy Meeting January 8, 2019 at 6:15 pm – 7:25 pm
- Walker PTA Meeting January 9, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Walker Elementary, 3601 Church St, Evanston, IL 60203, USA Please join us! The meeting will be in the Walker Cafeteria. Childcare will be provided in the gym.
Category Archives: Volunteer Needs
A message from current Chute PTA Co-Presidents Kelliann and Rebekeh: Hello all! We are having our final PTA meeting to vote in the new executive board. It will be May 3, 2018 at 7pm in Chute’s library. A number of … Continue reading
PTA Officer Elections and prepping for a busy spring. We hope you will join us! Click HERE For location and agenda information
SAVE TIME AND PRE-PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TODAY! http://walkerpta.corecommerce.com/winter-dance/ We can’t wait to see you there! 🙂
Step right up and mark your calendars its time for WalkerFest 2017! Come and join the carnival for food, fun & games on Saturday Nov. 4 from 11:00am – 2:00pm! Try your hand at our famous Cake Walk, jump in … Continue reading
We’re getting excited for Scholastic Bookfair! Coin Drive Next week 10/9-10/13, Book Fair 10/17 & 10/18
Book Fair Coin-A-Day Challenge Volunteers Needed!! – Click HERE to check out the specifics & to sign up for a shift. This is a huge undertaking and we need all the volunteer hands we can get! Setup: evening of Friday … Continue reading
Miss this month’s PTA meeting? Catch up by checking out the notes here: https://walkerwolverinespta.com/about-us/meeting-notes/
Parents must complete both the Liability Waiver and Code of Conduct Form along with $30 payment cash or Check made to Evanston Recreation Department (NOT Walker). Both forms are available here for download. Please email Al Bonney if you have … Continue reading
ESCCA is available to all K-8th grade children of Evanston/Skokie District 65 schools. Last school year, ESCCA served over 700 children (14% of which were refugee or homeless). We are on track to serve the same number (or more!) children this year. … Continue reading
We are in need of a chaperone for each of the Girls Play Sports After School Clinics scheduled at Walker. The chaperones that did it last year have not responded to our emails and so we are assuming that they … Continue reading