- IAR Testing for 4th Grade March 18, 2019 – March 22, 2019
- STEAM Night March 21, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Walker Gym All families are invited to the annual Walker STEAM Night!! The gym will be filled with fun and interactive projects, exploring Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics. Students and families will enjoy designing and testing race cars, musical instruments, light refraction, sphero bowling, lego robots, marble runs, rocket launchers and more! No RSVP necessary -…
- No School - Spring Break March 25, 2019 – March 29, 2019
- Orchestra Concert Tour April 4, 2019
- PTA Bingo April 6, 2019 at 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Walker Elementary School
Category Archives: Fundraising
If you have any items you would like to donate for the auction or would like to host a buy-in party, please click here for more information.
PTA Officer Elections and prepping for a busy spring. We hope you will join us! Click HERE For location and agenda information
Download the donation form here!
If you’re shopping for the holidays … Support Walker by shopping @ Barnes & Noble (Old Orchard location) Saturday 12/16
If you’re looking for some great gifts , stop by Barnes & Noble’s Old Orchard location on Saturday December 16th using Walker’s exclusive voucher and Walker will get a percentage back! It’s that easy. Download and share the Walker … Continue reading
A HUGE thank you to all of you who purchased Lou Malnati’s gift cards to support the PTA in gifting the entire 2017-2018 5th grade class their last yearbook from Walker Elementary. It was a great success! The kids sold … Continue reading
Who doesn’t love Lou Malnati’s pizza and our Walker 5th Graders?!? Today the 5th graders will be bringing home order forms for Lou Malnati’s frozen pizza certificates. All proceeds will go to funding yearbooks for all the 5th grade students … Continue reading
In the mood for some shopping for the little ones? It’s Shop for Schools week at Becky & Me Toys in Evanston. Just mention Walker Elementary when you purchase online or in store and we will get a percentage of … Continue reading