- Coffee with the Principal: Grades K - 2nd September 16, 2019 at 9:05 am – 9:35 am Parents from any grade can come.
- District 65 Green Teams meeting September 17, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Evanston Civic Center, Lighthouse Room 2402 Join the District 65 Green Teams for their kick-off meeting of the school year! Who should attend? Every concerned D65 parent, guardian & staff member who wants to champion sustainability efforts in our schools. When: Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 6:30 to 8pm Where: Evanston Civic Center, Lighthouse Room 2402
- Walker Open House September 19, 2019 at 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Walker Elementary School, 3601 Church St, Evanston, IL 60203, USA
- Coffee with the Principal: Grades 3rd - 5th September 20, 2019 at 9:05 am – 9:35 am Parents from any grade can come.
- PTA Equity Project Restaurant Week September 23, 2019 – September 27, 2019 During the week of September 23-27, have a delicious meal at any of these participating local restaurants and give back to the Evanston community. A portion of each dollar spent will go to the PTA Equity Project, a collaborative effort across the district to address disparities in PTA fundraising opportunities among schools. Please visit our…
Category Archives: Before & After School Enrichment
It’s time to sign-up for winter enrichment classes! Registration deadline is Monday, November 26th. Check out the Enrichment Page for schedule, flyers, and more detailed instructions.
Here is the finalized Fall Enrichment schedule. We hope the students enjoy their classes!
Our Fall enrichment class schedule is out! Please check out our Before & After School Enrichment Activities page for the schedule, registration information, and class fliers.
Hello! My name is Miriam Diversiev and I am creating the slideshow for our 5th graders’ Farewell Event, held on May 31, 2018. I am looking for pictures of this school year only (August 28, 2017 – May 11, 2018). … Continue reading
Just In case you haven’t yet given the district permission to share your child’s photo for our school yearbook, please fill out this form completely and return to the main office. If you have more than one child, please note … Continue reading
We are so excited to share that our own Walker Boys Running Strong program was featured in Evanston Roundtable. Follow the link HERE to read the story. Thank you to our wonderful staff who developed the curriculum and for always … Continue reading
Order yours by 9/18! Boys Running Strong & Girls Running Strong family & friends T-shirt for 10/21 5K will provide relief to Houston
If you have any questions, please call (847-859-8352) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org Download the order form here
Parents must complete both the Liability Waiver and Code of Conduct Form along with $30 payment cash or Check made to Evanston Recreation Department (NOT Walker). Both forms are available here for download. Please email Al Bonney if you have … Continue reading