- Walker PTA Meeting November 14, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Walker Elementary, 3601 Church St, Evanston, IL 60203, USA Please join us! The meeting will be in the Walker Cafeteria. Childcare will be provided in the gym.
- No School - Thanksgiving Break November 21, 2018 – November 23, 2018
- Vision & Hearing Re-screening November 26, 2018
- District 65 Next Steps Series November 29, 2018 For more information: https://walkerwolverinespta.com/2018/09/25/district-65-next-steps-series/
- Enrichment Classes Fall Session Ends November 30, 2018
Category Archives: Before & After School Enrichment
It’s time to sign-up for winter enrichment classes! Registration deadline is Monday, November 26th. Check out the Enrichment Page for schedule, flyers, and more detailed instructions.
Here is the finalized Fall Enrichment schedule. We hope the students enjoy their classes!
Our Fall enrichment class schedule is out! Please check out our Before & After School Enrichment Activities page for the schedule, registration information, and class fliers.
Hello! My name is Miriam Diversiev and I am creating the slideshow for our 5th graders’ Farewell Event, held on May 31, 2018. I am looking for pictures of this school year only (August 28, 2017 – May 11, 2018). … Continue reading
Just In case you haven’t yet given the district permission to share your child’s photo for our school yearbook, please fill out this form completely and return to the main office. If you have more than one child, please note … Continue reading
We are so excited to share that our own Walker Boys Running Strong program was featured in Evanston Roundtable. Follow the link HERE to read the story. Thank you to our wonderful staff who developed the curriculum and for always … Continue reading
Order yours by 9/18! Boys Running Strong & Girls Running Strong family & friends T-shirt for 10/21 5K will provide relief to Houston
If you have any questions, please call (847-859-8352) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org Download the order form here
Parents must complete both the Liability Waiver and Code of Conduct Form along with $30 payment cash or Check made to Evanston Recreation Department (NOT Walker). Both forms are available here for download. Please email Al Bonney if you have … Continue reading