- IAR Testing for 4th Grade March 18, 2019 – March 22, 2019
- STEAM Night March 21, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Walker Gym All families are invited to the annual Walker STEAM Night!! The gym will be filled with fun and interactive projects, exploring Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics. Students and families will enjoy designing and testing race cars, musical instruments, light refraction, sphero bowling, lego robots, marble runs, rocket launchers and more! No RSVP necessary -…
- No School - Spring Break March 25, 2019 – March 29, 2019
- Orchestra Concert Tour April 4, 2019
- PTA Bingo April 6, 2019 at 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Walker Elementary School
Category Archives: Before & After School Enrichment
It’s time to sign-up for winter enrichment classes! Registration deadline is Monday, November 26th. Check out the Enrichment Page for schedule, flyers, and more detailed instructions.
Here is the finalized Fall Enrichment schedule. We hope the students enjoy their classes!
Our Fall enrichment class schedule is out! Please check out our Before & After School Enrichment Activities page for the schedule, registration information, and class fliers.
Hello! My name is Miriam Diversiev and I am creating the slideshow for our 5th graders’ Farewell Event, held on May 31, 2018. I am looking for pictures of this school year only (August 28, 2017 – May 11, 2018). … Continue reading
Just In case you haven’t yet given the district permission to share your child’s photo for our school yearbook, please fill out this form completely and return to the main office. If you have more than one child, please note … Continue reading
We are so excited to share that our own Walker Boys Running Strong program was featured in Evanston Roundtable. Follow the link HERE to read the story. Thank you to our wonderful staff who developed the curriculum and for always … Continue reading
Order yours by 9/18! Boys Running Strong & Girls Running Strong family & friends T-shirt for 10/21 5K will provide relief to Houston
If you have any questions, please call (847-859-8352) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org Download the order form here
Parents must complete both the Liability Waiver and Code of Conduct Form along with $30 payment cash or Check made to Evanston Recreation Department (NOT Walker). Both forms are available here for download. Please email Al Bonney if you have … Continue reading