- Vision & Hearing Screening November 14, 2019 – November 15, 2019
- Walkerfest November 16, 2019 at 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Next Steps Application Session November 20, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Nichols Middle School, 800 Greenleaf St, Evanston, IL 60202, USA
- Evanston Women's Club Craft Fair November 24, 2019 at 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm We need your help! This year Walker is participating in the WCE Holiday craft Bazaar. We will be creating potpourri sachets to sell at the Bazaar on Sunday, November 24th from 11:30am - 4:00pm. The fundraisIng will benefit Walker School’s contribution to Northwestern’s Dance Marathon. This year, Northwestern University Dance Marathon’s (NUDM) primary beneficiary is…
- Vision & Hearing Re-Screening November 25, 2019
Category Archives: Before & After School Enrichment
It’s time to sign-up for winter enrichment classes! Registration deadline is Monday, November 26th. Check out the Enrichment Page for schedule, flyers, and more detailed instructions.
Here is the finalized Fall Enrichment schedule. We hope the students enjoy their classes!
Our Fall enrichment class schedule is out! Please check out our Before & After School Enrichment Activities page for the schedule, registration information, and class fliers.
Hello! My name is Miriam Diversiev and I am creating the slideshow for our 5th graders’ Farewell Event, held on May 31, 2018. I am looking for pictures of this school year only (August 28, 2017 – May 11, 2018). … Continue reading
Just In case you haven’t yet given the district permission to share your child’s photo for our school yearbook, please fill out this form completely and return to the main office. If you have more than one child, please note … Continue reading
We are so excited to share that our own Walker Boys Running Strong program was featured in Evanston Roundtable. Follow the link HERE to read the story. Thank you to our wonderful staff who developed the curriculum and for always … Continue reading
Order yours by 9/18! Boys Running Strong & Girls Running Strong family & friends T-shirt for 10/21 5K will provide relief to Houston
If you have any questions, please call (847-859-8352) or email at email@example.com Download the order form here
Parents must complete both the Liability Waiver and Code of Conduct Form along with $30 payment cash or Check made to Evanston Recreation Department (NOT Walker). Both forms are available here for download. Please email Al Bonney if you have … Continue reading