Once a month students will have the opportunity to visit the bookstore, during school hours, and “shop” for a book to take home. All of the books are free! The books are for students to keep forever, unless they want to trade them in at a future bookstore visit for a second book. We are looking for gently used book donations (we had lots of requests for graphic novels, Owl Diaries, DogMan, Guts, and adventure books) and parents/caregivers who would like to volunteer for a 2 hour bookstore shift. Please contact Erin Sacluti (firstname.lastname@example.org) to volunteer, donate, or with any questions.
- CANCELED - 5th Grade Camp Timberlee April 2, 2020 – April 3, 2020
- Palm Sunday April 5, 2020
- Spring Break April 6, 2020 – April 10, 2020
- Passover April 8, 2020 – April 16, 2020
- Good Friday April 10, 2020