Once a month students will have the opportunity to visit the bookstore, during school hours, and “shop” for a book to take home. All of the books are free! The books are for students to keep forever, unless they want to trade them in at a future bookstore visit for a second book. We are looking for gently used book donations (we had lots of requests for graphic novels, Owl Diaries, DogMan, Guts, and adventure books) and parents/caregivers who would like to volunteer for a 2 hour bookstore shift. Please contact Erin Sacluti (firstname.lastname@example.org) to volunteer, donate, or with any questions.
- Restaurant Night February 1, 2023
- Early dismissal - school improvement February 1, 2023 at 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Parent teacher conferences February 13, 2023 – February 16, 2023
- PTA meeting February 16, 2023 at 7:30 pm – 8:45 pm
- Student non- attendance day February 17, 2023 at 9:00 am – 3:30 pm