Once a month students will have the opportunity to visit the bookstore, during school hours, and “shop” for a book to take home. All of the books are free! The books are for students to keep forever, unless they want to trade them in at a future bookstore visit for a second book. We are looking for gently used book donations (we had lots of requests for graphic novels, Owl Diaries, DogMan, Guts, and adventure books) and parents/caregivers who would like to volunteer for a 2 hour bookstore shift. Please contact Erin Sacluti (email@example.com) to volunteer, donate, or with any questions.
- No School: Yom Kippur September 28, 2020
- PTA Council Meeting ( District-wide/Superintendent meeting) September 29, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Chat with the Principal October 1, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Zoom Find login information on posted PDF: https://walkerwolverinespta.com/2020/09/26/chat-with-the-principal-thursday-oct-1st-7pm/
- Sukkot Begins October 3, 2020
- Remote Learning Day October 5, 2020