- PTA Council Meeting November 12, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Vision & Hearing Screening November 14, 2019 – November 15, 2019
- PTA Meeting November 13, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Walker Elementary School, 3601 Church St, Evanston, IL 60203, USA Please join us! The meeting will be in the Walker Cafeteria. Childcare will be provided in the gym.
- Walkerfest November 16, 2019 at 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Next Steps Application Session November 20, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Nichols Middle School, 800 Greenleaf St, Evanston, IL 60202, USA
Category Archives: Walker School Information
No Lists + No Kits + No Store = No Hassle Please remember to order school supplies via the Walker Bulk Supply Program this year. In an effort to be more equitable and allow for our teachers to individually pick … Continue reading
Hello! My name is Miriam Diversiev and I am creating the slideshow for our 5th graders’ Farewell Event, held on May 31, 2018. I am looking for pictures of this school year only (August 28, 2017 – May 11, 2018). … Continue reading
Please join us in congratulating our new PTA Leadership voted in unanimously by our membership at the April meeting! While the outgoing executive committee (Stacey, Keith & John) will be helping to transition them, all inquiries should be directed to … Continue reading
PTA Officer Elections and prepping for a busy spring. We hope you will join us! Click HERE For location and agenda information
Here are the PDF versions of the above ordering instructions: Yearbook Flyer & Info How to Purchase Your Yearbook How to Create Personal Pages for your yearbook
Start your day with your favorite Walker students and a sweet morning treat. Mark your calendars and plan to drop by Walker the morning of April 27 before school starts for a little celebration of the special women in our … Continue reading
School Calendar Updates Dear District 65 Families, I would like to take this opportunity to share a couple of updates as it relates to the current school calendar and the calendar for the 2018-2019 school year. 2017-2018 School Calendar As … Continue reading
February 21, 2018 Dear Walker Families, As you know, testing was completed last November for lead contamination in water in all D65 elementary and magnet schools according to recent Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) regulations. Results were shared in … Continue reading
Due to a conflict for the hosting member, our March meeting is being moved from Wednesday March 14 to the following Thursday, March 22nd.