- Coffee with the Principal: Grades K - 2nd September 16, 2019 at 9:05 am – 9:35 am Parents from any grade can come.
- District 65 Green Teams meeting September 17, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Evanston Civic Center, Lighthouse Room 2402 Join the District 65 Green Teams for their kick-off meeting of the school year! Who should attend? Every concerned D65 parent, guardian & staff member who wants to champion sustainability efforts in our schools. When: Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 6:30 to 8pm Where: Evanston Civic Center, Lighthouse Room 2402
- Walker Open House September 19, 2019 at 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Walker Elementary School, 3601 Church St, Evanston, IL 60203, USA
- Coffee with the Principal: Grades 3rd - 5th September 20, 2019 at 9:05 am – 9:35 am Parents from any grade can come.
- PTA Equity Project Restaurant Week September 23, 2019 – September 27, 2019 During the week of September 23-27, have a delicious meal at any of these participating local restaurants and give back to the Evanston community. A portion of each dollar spent will go to the PTA Equity Project, a collaborative effort across the district to address disparities in PTA fundraising opportunities among schools. Please visit our…
Category Archives: Walker School Information
No Lists + No Kits + No Store = No Hassle Please remember to order school supplies via the Walker Bulk Supply Program this year. In an effort to be more equitable and allow for our teachers to individually pick … Continue reading
Hello! My name is Miriam Diversiev and I am creating the slideshow for our 5th graders’ Farewell Event, held on May 31, 2018. I am looking for pictures of this school year only (August 28, 2017 – May 11, 2018). … Continue reading
Please join us in congratulating our new PTA Leadership voted in unanimously by our membership at the April meeting! While the outgoing executive committee (Stacey, Keith & John) will be helping to transition them, all inquiries should be directed to … Continue reading
PTA Officer Elections and prepping for a busy spring. We hope you will join us! Click HERE For location and agenda information
Here are the PDF versions of the above ordering instructions: Yearbook Flyer & Info How to Purchase Your Yearbook How to Create Personal Pages for your yearbook
Start your day with your favorite Walker students and a sweet morning treat. Mark your calendars and plan to drop by Walker the morning of April 27 before school starts for a little celebration of the special women in our … Continue reading
School Calendar Updates Dear District 65 Families, I would like to take this opportunity to share a couple of updates as it relates to the current school calendar and the calendar for the 2018-2019 school year. 2017-2018 School Calendar As … Continue reading
February 21, 2018 Dear Walker Families, As you know, testing was completed last November for lead contamination in water in all D65 elementary and magnet schools according to recent Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) regulations. Results were shared in … Continue reading
Due to a conflict for the hosting member, our March meeting is being moved from Wednesday March 14 to the following Thursday, March 22nd.