Once a month students will have the opportunity to visit the bookstore, during school hours, and “shop” for a book to take home. All of the books are free! The books are for students to keep forever, unless they want to trade them in at a future bookstore visit for a second book. We are looking for gently used book donations (we had lots of requests for graphic novels, Owl Diaries, DogMan, Guts, and adventure books) and parents/caregivers who would like to volunteer for a 2 hour bookstore shift. Please contact Erin Sacluti (firstname.lastname@example.org) to volunteer, donate, or with any questions.
- Independence Day July 4, 2022
- Eid al-Adha Day 1 of 2 July 9, 2022
- Labor Day September 5, 2022
- First Day of Hispanic Heritage Month September 15, 2022
- Rosh Hashana September 26, 2022