Once a month students will have the opportunity to visit the bookstore, during school hours, and “shop” for a book to take home. All of the books are free! The books are for students to keep forever, unless they want to trade them in at a future bookstore visit for a second book. We are looking for gently used book donations (we had lots of requests for graphic novels, Owl Diaries, DogMan, Guts, and adventure books) and parents/caregivers who would like to volunteer for a 2 hour bookstore shift. Please contact Erin Sacluti (email@example.com) to volunteer, donate, or with any questions.
- PEP One Fund Town Hall October 21, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Please attend a community town hall:When: October 21st 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM Where: Please click the link below to join the webinar:bit.ly/peptownhall What: Community town hall to learn about PEP’s ONE FUND Initiative.About: For more information about PEP please visit: To find out more about PEP please visit us: https://ptaequityproject.com/https://www.instagram.com/evanstonpephttps://www.facebook.com/PTAEquityProjecthttps://youtube.com/channel/UC3f9E5n5TJGPDZHdkriRTMA
- PTA Meeting October 22, 2020 at 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Dussehra October 25, 2020
- Remote Learning Day October 26, 2020
- Student Supply Pick-up October 28, 2020 at 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm All students will receive the following: - Next Module/Learn Eureka workbook-Sleeves for math templates (could also be used as a dry erase board) - Class specific items More details to come